Plan for Success

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Our Her Campus Survival Kits came packed full of motivational goodies and fun treats alike. One thing I’m excited to use and giveaway (keep your eyes peeled for our giveaway!), is the Erin Condren customizable planners!

I’ve been admiring these planners for a few months now but had never taken the plunge. I never thought a planner would be worth spending money on. “I’m organized, right?,” I would try to convince myself. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Depending on my spotty memory isn’t just going to cut it with my busy, eclectic schedule. 

That’s why I was ecstatic to start using this planner right away. I love how you have the ability to design it in a way that works best for your organizing process. There’s lots of space to plan out each day and make notes on your to-do’s. The matching marker set that came in our kits as well was so helpful to color code things by homework, social events and designated “me” time. 

If you think it’s time to get organized and finish the school year out on a good note, an Erin Condren planner is the key to success. 

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter