MEET THE TEAM: Alyssa Hansen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

“Happiest girls are the prettiest” is a motto that sophomore Alyssa Hansen lives her life by. As a native of Omaha, Nebraska she loves the burgeoning hub the city is becoming, “It’s very trendy and exciting but I love that it isn’t extremely crowded”. As a marketing major at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln she loves fashion and the creativity that comes with it, “When it comes to fashion I like choosing things that you can’t tell where they come from, I don’t like clothes with labels, I just don’t like the message they send”. Even without looking at her laptop it’s no surprise that her idol is Audrey Hepburn. Both women exude classiness and happiness, but it wasn’t always that way. “I went through a tom boy/baggy clothes phase where I didn’t quite know what to wear or what my style was, I also wore a lot of Aeropostale t-shirts”. Thankfully we all have those times of our lives where we look back and chuckle at our middle school wardrobes. Or just middle school itself. But I’m happy to report that Alyssa has been Aeropostale clean for quite some time and enjoying life here at UNL!