If I Could Only Own One Nail Polish…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

I am the type of girl who owns 20 different bottles of nail polish, but really, I only need one.

I never wear very bold colors on my nails. Instead, I lean more towards shades of pink and burgundy that are very versatile with my wardrobe.

About a year ago, I found my holy grail polish. I have never EVER emptied a bottle of nail polish before I found this one that I have repurchased two times! Sally Hansen’s shade “Mauve Over” in her “Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear” line is the perfect rosy shade that puts color on your nails, but isn’t too loud or overpowering. It blends in with any outfit that I wear – any time of the year! The formula is quick-drying which is so helpful when I’m busy trying to get a lot of things done. Also, it is pretty chip-resistant. If I need it to last for over a week, though, I usually add on a top coat or do two layers of the polish just in case.

As an added bonus, this nail polish is totally in a college girl’s budget! It is sold at Target for only $2.49!!

https://www.target.com/p/sally-hansen-xtreme-wear-nail-color/-/A-51159092#lnk=sametab&preselect=16194977

If you are in the market for a new staple polish, I’d highly recommend this one! I promise that you’ll love it.