Style

Holiday Party Outfits on Pinterest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Holiday Parties are an opportunity to dress up how we don’t often get to. It’s important to look your best around your friends and family for the holidays. Plus, it’s just fun! So here are some ideas for your holiday outfit that I found on Pinterest:

Midi Skirts

The midi skirt is a super classy option for parties. It’s totally winter-appropriate and totally fashionable. Also, it can be paired with a top be a modest outfit, which is useful depending on the weather and the company. There are a lot of silhouette options for midi skirts to fit your style. I love the playful tulle skirts. And the classic pleated or pencil midi skirt is a great go-to. The top can be used to dress up or dress down the skirt, depending on the situation. Pair with a sweater, off-the-shoulder top, or really anything to make this holiday outfit perfect for you.

Sequins and Sparkles

​Christmas is the best time for sparkles and sequins. With all of the cheer and Christmas lights, why not add a little sparkle yourself? They can work well as a top, skirt, or dress. You can pair with a cardigan or sweater to keep you warm. Sequins and sparkles can also be a really classy look. It works with pants too!

Jeans

​You don’t have to dress to the nines to look good for your holiday party. There are a ton of perfect holiday outfits with jeans. You can never go wrong with a sweater or cardigan on Christmas. You can dress up your jeans with a blazer and a cute pair of heels. Jeans are so versatile. They are a classic and comfortable base for any style. 

These ideas can be paired together and with other pieces you already have! These styles can be customized to create the perfect outfit for your holiday!

Halie is a junior double majoring in Political Science and Economics. She likes to spend her time watching Netflix documentaries, following politics, and hanging out with her cat Luna. This is her third year writing for UNL Her Campus and her second year as the Campus Correspondent for the chapter.