This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

HBO finally released the teaser trailer for the final season of Game of Thrones last week. I am freaking out! The premiere is approaching fast and the information packed trailer has every Game of Thrones fan hyped to the max. If you haven’t watched the trailer yet, you need to. If you have watched, no shame in watching it again and again. Here are five of my reactions to the trailer:

1. Death has many faces.

I am a big Arya Stark fan. She is one of the fiercest and coolest characters on the entire show. I love watching her grow into a strong warrior and assassin (side note: I think she could beat the Mountain in a fight). I loved that the trailer started with her. She knows they face death, and of course, she’s ready to take it on and win (I hope). I really want Arya to survive the last season, but you can’t be sure. And her confidence and the fearful running scene may signal bad times for her future.

2. Who is Jaime talking to?

He says he plans to fight for the living, and at the end of the previous season, he left King’s Landing, presumably to go north. He might be pleading to the Stark’s to let him fight with them. Or maybe he’s talking to Brienne or even his brother. I am concerned about how he will be received by his long-time enemies in the north and what will be the consequences of leaving King’s Landing and Cersei.

3. Dragons everywhere!

I am a dragon nerd. They are my favorite, and I was heartbroken when Viserys died beyond the wall. But this trailer was full of dragons, so hopefully, they will have a lot of screen time this season. AND Daenerys and Jon marched towards the dragons with such conviction. I think that clip is where they will mount them and ride them to defeat the Night King’s army or even Cersei.

4. Show me Tyrion!

I would have loved more Tyrion clips or dialogue. His character has a lot of influence on events and decisions in Westeros. But there are a lot of events and characters they had to fit in the trailer, and not everyone can get a ton of clips in the trailer, so I guess I will survive until April 14. He has been put in peril so many times throughout the show, so I am not ready to see what the long night holds for him.

5. Bran’s line hit me in the feels.

Everything, all the seasons, episodes, trailers, premieres, books… Everything that has happened has led to where we are now: The final season. Are you ready for one last fight for the throne?

Halie is a junior double majoring in Political Science and Economics. She likes to spend her time watching Netflix documentaries, following politics, and hanging out with her cat Luna. This is her third year writing for UNL Her Campus and her second year as the Campus Correspondent for the chapter.