Finalizing Finals with Our HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Ahh… That time of year – finals. Two dreadful weeks full of preparation for the final grade going in the book for each of our classes. The pressure is on and we all could use a little help.

Thankfully, our awesome Her Campus team sent us a little package to help us get through the end of the semester! I think I can speak for the whole group when I say that these goodies definitely perked up our week!

When myself and my co-president, Taylor Garlow, opened the package we were greeted by a fluffy Vera Bradley blanket! Upon more digging, we discovered countless bottles of TRESemme sea salt hair spray, buy one, get one Chipotle coupons, packs of Michael Kors flash tats, packets of cold and flu medicine and more.

The Vera Bradley blanket would be perfect to cuddle up with while studying. Instead of choosing just one member to take the blanket home, we decided to hold a raffle for it to raise money!

The packs of flash tats from Michael Kors will definitely keep us looking on the bright side of tests this week!

The TRESemme sea salt hair spray makes hairstyling way easier and less time consuming in the mornings when you’re running late. I should know – I’m always in a rush.

Lately, everyone I’ve run into on campus seems to be battling some sort of cold or stress-induced sickness. The packets of cold and flu medicine will definitely keep the HC UNL team feeling relieved of any sickness that may come our way this week.

The thing we were most excited about was the full size Proactiv kit they sent us! We also decided to keep this gem for a raffle giveaway.

All in all, this kit exceeded our expectations and was just the thing we needed to push us through the last of the semester! Stay tuned for more information on future raffle events from HC UNL and happy finals week!

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter