This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

This past Sunday, some of the girls at Her Campus UNL took a much needed “Sunday Funday” trip to a local pumpkin patch, Roca Berry Farm.

The day was fun-filled as anticipated! First thing we did when we arrived were head straight for the jumping pillows! If you aren’t familiar, jumping pillows are giant, inflatable pillow-like structures that act like a trampoline! We had a wild time jumping amongst the much younger, 7 to 12-year-old age groups.

Next we were drawn to miniature ponies we saw a short walk away from the jumping pillows and made our way over there. We were thrilled to find out that people were allowed to ride these adorable ponies; we were disappointed to find out that the weight limit was 100 pounds. This meant no pony rides for the Her Campus girls.

However, our disappointment didn’t last long. Living in Nebraska, we’re drawn to anything corn related. It was only logical that we next headed to the corn maze. We picked corn, took pictures, got lost and exited through the entrance in all of 20 minutes prior to entering the maze.

All of the corn maze excitment left us feeling a little weary. We wound down with some cookie dough ice cream and a relaxing (and bumpy) hayrack ride to the pumpkin patch. Once we arrived, we strolled the patch in search of the perfect pumpkin to pick! We found many, but we were all exhausted from the fun that we had no energy left to haul a pumpkin back home.

We left the pumpkin patch feeling recharged for the long week ahead of us! Roca Berry Farm was definitely a great way to wind down after a stressful week back from fall break at UNL, and a great way to get in touch with our inner child. We’ll definitely be back next year for more fall fun!

For more information visit https://rocaberryfarm.com.

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter