Everything You Need For Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Our Her Campus Survival kits came just in time for finals week! I honestly don’t think I would’ve made it through this last week without all of the goodies that our sponsors blessed us with.

One of my favorites has been the Secret Invisible Solid deodorant in the scent Cool Waterlily. It’s such a great summertime scent! I kept a little travel-sized one in my purse during dead week and it definitely came in handy when I needed to freshen up between study sessions! It comes in 11 different scents so there’s so many to try!

Speaking of fresh, another item I thought would come in handy for dead week was the new line of Summer’s Eve towelettes in our kit! These little lifesavers are the perfect purse essential. Without any harsh chemicals or parabens, they’re the best natural solution for staying fresh and maintaining a balanced PH “down there.”

I love how this whole kit was surrounded by the concept of freshness—perfect for the crustiness we all experience from long hours in the library. I don’t know about you, but I usually plan a whole day and night spent at the library. That being said, I actually find that it’s useful to pack a toothbrush and paste for those study-packed days. Call me crazy, and call the library my new boyfriend (can I get drawer space?), but don’t knock it until you try it! That being said, our survival kits provided me with the BEST solution to keeping my toothbrush away from gross bacteria in the bottom of my purse with these Steripod Toothbrush Protectors! They come in fun colors and are easy to clip on before tossing back into your bag!

My eyebrows usually end up looking rachet after the first few hours of my extended study sesh (holla to all the bushy-browed beauties). God knows I don’t want to waste my $23 brow pencil on dead week (yeah right, who am I impressing?). This is where these cute and convenient clear brow pencils by essence cosmetics come in handy! One end is a clear gel pencil and the other is a brush to put each hair back in its rightful place.

All of these things definitely helped me and can definitely help you out during dead week or even while you’re traveling this summer!

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter