Birthday Cutie: Sarai Urbina

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

This week, our Campus Cutie goes out to this very special lady, Sarai Urbina. Sarai turned 22 years old this Wednesday and it was truly a day to remember. (Silly spray and yummy cake!)

Class: Senior!!

Major: Criminal Justice

Hometown: Grand Island ❤️❤️

Describe yourself in three words: loving, caring, and super friendly 

UNL involvement: Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Nebraska College Preparatory Academy (NCPA)

Relationship status: happily taken! Lol

What attracted you to be with your significant other? His handsome looks and friendly personality.

What is the most annoying thing your significant other does? He swallows his drinks really loud! Ugh, so annoying! Haha

Embarrassing celebrity crush? I wouldn’t say George Clooney is embarrassing, but he is kinda old…

Do you have a favorite pick up line? I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours? Lol lame I know!

The key to your heart? Loving God more than you love me.

Share a short, funny story from your relationship:

My boyfriend lives in Kansas and I live here. We had seen each other for the first time at an event, but didn’t actually meet. When we started talking, he always thought I was another girl who looked kind of like me and had the same name as mine. When we finally met in person, he realized I wasn’t her, and he never thought it was actually me he was talking to; but he was glad it was me instead, at least that’s what he told me haha!