Be YOUnique for the chilly weather ahead!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Monica Zurek represents the perfect outfit for the current chilly season we are encountering. It has a cute fun twist with the turtle neck sweater and the all neutral tones add a mature warm feel to the ensemble. Mixing neutrals has been a recent popular style. Here Monica shows this off by matching her brown and black. The key is to make sure you don’t throw too much pattern and color into the outfit at once. Keep it simple and add a pattern or two smaller patters along with solids and you’ll be sure to have a kick-butt fall outfit. Make sure to be true to yourself and find that one piece(s) that show who you are! Here’s where you can find these pieces of Zurek’s wardrobe…

Boots- Charlotte Rouse

Leggings- Victoria’s Secret PINK (leggings here are super comfy and usually only $30 or so)

Turtle-Neck Sweater- Goodwill (you can find all kinds of hidden treasures here)

Jacket- Scheels (you could also find this on the North Face website or the North Face Outlet in Gretna, NE)

I am the oldest child of four and from Omaha, NE. I cheered in high school and was a part of the competitive team at my school. I love Nicolas Sparks movies and Lord of the Rings. I obsessed with American Eagle and yogurt covered pretzels:)