4 Masks to Help Your Skin in 4 Ways

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

We were (hashtag) blessed to receive so many wonderful things in our Her Campus Survival Kits this semester! Amongst the gifts, we received four different masks from Feeling Beautiful. Feeling Beautiful makes products that are fun to use, smell great and do some good for skin. Here’s a breakdown of the masks we received and what they can do for your skin! 

Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask

This mask is specifically designed to purify skin. The clay helps to clean out dirt and excess oils from pores. Vitamin E, avocado and oatmeal all help to moisturize skin and keep it super soft. This mask is perfect for normal or a combination type skin.

Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

Have you ever covered your face with cucumber slices? Well, this is exactly what this facemask feels like. It’s ultra cooling and refreshing. This mask peels off dirt, dead skin and other impurities, revealing smooth and fresh skin underneath. Cucumber works with aloe in the mask to soothe and moisturize the skin. What a great way to refresh your skin mid-week!

Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask

Sometimes I feel that my skin gets so dirty from wearing makeup so often, oil build up and whatever else that not even a regular cleanser can clean my skin well enough. This mask is definitely the solution. It’s the perfect balance of polishing soothing that makes my skin feel rejuvenated after I use it. Charcoal naturally helps to absorb oil without drying out skin and black sugar exfoliates dead skin to keep your face so smooth!

Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask

The name is a mouthful just like the list of benefits you’ll get out of this mask. It cleans, scrubs, tones and absorbs oil. Is there anything it can’t do? This is perfect for days when you feel your skin needs all of the help it can get. You can either use this as a mask or as a deep cleansing scrub and toner when you need a little glow.

You can find all of these masks and more at Ulta or online!

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter