This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

You’ve probably seen this Campus Cutie socializing on the second floor of Schaffer or at Boulevard Bowling on a Thursday night. You can also find him playing at home with Bernie or giving him to any girl that asks. He’s also the most romantic guy on campus, which is why Sam Rentschler is this week’s Campus Cutie.

Nickname: Sarmy

Year: 2014

Major: Quantitative Economics

Dream date: February 14th

Greek affiliation: Sig Chi

Favorite movie: She’s Out of My League

What’s your favorite party song? Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

What’s your favorite memory in your last four years at Union? Realistically alumni weekend because my friends always come visit but nothing specific comes to mind because I don’t remember much after 11 am. 

Favorite pickup line? I don’t use pickup lines. I tell girls the truth and they are usually so shocked they heard it that it starts the conversation.

What’s on your Senior bucket list? A date with Sara Mogollon of course.

So would you say that you’re good at bowling? Best bowler on campus hands down.

And what’s your favorite part? Probably beating Teet. I never drink while bowling, it hurts my game.

Any advice for the guys that struggle on Valentine’s Day? Sure, the scariest is finding the right girl that is going to appreciate what you do for them. Don’t take someone out just to say you did and make sure to make it mean something.

Ok and finally, Leonardo in Titantic or Wolf of Wall Street? Titanic obviously. Finding true love is more important than all the money he made on Wall Street. 

I am a sophomore at Union College.
I am an aspiring singer and television personality on a mission to adovcate for big cats around the world