Our Favorite Coachella Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Our All Time Favorite Celeb Coachella Looks

Kate Bosworth 2011

This little number makes it to our top outfits at this crazy festival because of the American theme. Gotta love a patriotic look! Adding the white cutoffs and wedge sneakers makes it casual and cute.

Alessandra Ambrosio

This Brazilian beauty killed it in 2012 with this fabulous look. Instead of going for the regular denim colors she went for the neon cutoff shorts. Perfect for a festival!

Emma Watson

There’s nothing more perfect for a festival than a classic romper. Emma kills it with the animal print romper.

Katy Perry

This 2013 look from Coachella is flawless on Katy. We chose this look because she stands out in a crowd of denim. Leave it to Katy to wear a bold look.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

This is my favorite celebrity look at Coachella. Not only am I huge Rosie fan because of her impeccable street style but the jean shorts are amazing. These were a 2012 pair of Christopher Kane for J Brand. 

I am a sophomore at Union College.
I am an aspiring singer and television personality on a mission to adovcate for big cats around the world