Life’s A Big Coachella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

For those of you are not familiar with Coachella, it is a music festival that occurs in Coachella Valley in California for about two or three days over two weekends. It is a music festival which features many genres of music.  Recently I’ve noticed, it all seems to be about the fashion as celebrities try to outdo one another in their hipster-bohemian looks. It doesn’t matter what kind of look one usually sports because when it comes to festivals, half the fun is in dressing up! So here are a few of my favorite looks from Coachella because they are so fun and free- spirited.  They make me wish my life looked like a big Coachella too!

The Hilton sisters kill it when it comes to looking good and Coachella is no different. I love the headband that Paris has on which is so perfect for spring time! You can get something similar at Urban Outfitters for just $12!

Next up, are floral sunglasses and lace dresses which seem to be must have for festivals!

Selena Gomez is spotted wearing a Free People lace dress which can be found on sale for just $130