Campus Cutie- Ray Farmer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Name: Ray Farmer

Hometown: Boston (Jamaica Plain)

Class Year: Junior (2016)

Major: Biology

Three Words to Describe Yourself:  Goofy, Curious, and Friendly

Fun Fact: When I was young and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I didn’t know the word for firefighter so I told them I wanted to be a fire hydrant.

Celebrity Crush: Freida Pinto

Man Crush: Liam McAninch and/or Brandt Scott

Perfect Date: Well I’ve always wanted to ride on a hot air balloon, so I’d love to experience that with a lady friend at sunrise. Maybe pop some bubbly and enjoy the view.

Describe Your Ideal Girl: A women who is independent, smiley/positive, and loyal. So basically Beyoncé

What are you involved in on campus?: I’m a Posse Scholar. Freshman year I co-founded a group called Phenomenal Males that provided academic and social support to males of color on campus. The group also organized events that sought to foster the academic and professional achievement of the boys at Schenectady High.

Deal Breakers: A woman who does not make the effort to get along with my friends or someone who is simply too uptight or high-strung.

Best Physical Feature: It has to be my specs.

Guilty Pleasure: Every now and then you can catch me watching Project Runway.

I see myself… in 5 years: Studying medicine at either Medical School or Optometry School.