Campus Celebrity: Kelly Breslauer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Kelly Breslauer is a very active student at Union College! She’s not only friendly and a dedicated student, but she is very visible on campus. Kelly truly takes part in every aspect of college- academic, athletic, social, clubs, and community service.

HC: What activities do you do on campus?

KB: On campus, I am involved in a peer education group called U-COPE, and I am also a member of the softball team here at Union.

HC: Are you involved in any clubs on campus?

KB: Here at Union, I am a member of U-COPE, which is a group lead by students geared to help other students maintain healthy college lives and manage different situations on campus.

HC: What are your favorite things about Union?

KB: Some of my favorite things on campus are the small close-knit community, my friends, my teammates, and relationships I form with my professors. Union is a great place to grow as a person, and there are plenty of opportunities to do so here.

As a sophomore at Union, Kelly has already made her mark! Make sure to check out U-COPE and a softball game in the spring, for the softball schedule click here!