6 Great Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

Valentines day is right around the corner and every couple is wondering what they should get for their significant other. Valentines day gift ideas are easier for guys, they usually get flowers, chocolate and jewelry but girls really have to be creative when it comes to Valentine’s Day! Here is a guide to help give girls some ideas of what to get for their boyfriends! The gift ideas are listed from least expensive too most expensive to help keep within your budget! Also, don’t forget Valentines Day isn’t all about spending money; a romantic gesture goes a long way!

1. FOOD!

Guys love to eat! Whether you bake or buy he’s sure to love it! Some suggestions would be sending him cupcakes or a special Valentines Day edition editable arrangement. If you are into baking, every guy would love some home made brownies.

If you are looking to be romantic you can surprise him with a special valentines dinner for the two of you and make him his favorite home cooked meal!

2. Check out the bookstore!

Stop by Reamer and check out what the bookstore has to offer! They have plenty of special Valentines Day cards and treats you can always send to your boyfriend. Another cute item you can purchase from the bookstore is the “Somebody at Union College Loves You” Teddy bear!

3. A picture frame or scrapbook!

Pick out your favorite picture of you and your boyfriend and put it in a cute frame of your choice or print out a bunch of pictures and create a scrapbook of all of your memories!

4. Movie Box-

You can buy two movie tickets or his favorite DVDs and create a basket with all of his favorite candy and popcorn! It will be sure to set up a next fun date for the two of you!

5. Cologne-

Cologne is always a great gift idea! Buy him is favorite scent or find a new one that you think he will love!

6. Massage-

Your boyfriend would always love some relaxing! Buy him a gift certificate to the spa to get a massage and relieve some tension!