Your Main Course on Main

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Cedar Falls is an amazing town to live and go to school in. What makes it so amazing? What is there to do? One aspect that makes Cedar Falls the town and community it is today is Cedar Falls Main Street. Cedar Falls Main Street is just a 3-minute drive away from campus and a great place to shop, dine, spend time with friends, and so much more. Not exactly sure what stores and restaurants make up this lovely Main Street? Keep reading and you’ll have your next Saturday afternoon planned.

An Elegant Affair By Amy
215 Main Street
Need a formal dress for that next formal or banquet? Planning a wedding and want great deals on your dresses and tuxes?  This store has all you’re looking for with an added personal touch

Antiques and Stuff
216 Main Street
Do you have a hobby for finding and collecting interesting things that have a unique story behind them? Then this is your stop!

Basket of Daisies
208 Main Street
Spring is just around the corner! Get your cute spring home décor here and so much more!

The Blackhawk Hotel
115 Main Street
Your next getaway is sooner then you think. Grab you girlfriends and spend the night on Main shopping and dinning then enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep at this beautiful and historical hotel.

Los Cabos
112 Main Street
Enjoy your favorite authentic Mexican dishes here!

Joker’s Comedy Night Club
401 Main Street
Are you a night owl? Grab your girlfriends for a night of fun and entertainment!

Kitchen Essentials and Gifts
128 Main Street
Mother’s Day is coming up quick! Start shopping here for the cutest kitchen must-haves!

Bourbon Street
314 Main Street
Bourbon Streetis famous for its authentic Cajun, Creole, and American cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs.

Candy Blossoms
210 Main Street
Deep down, every girl has a sweet tooth! This is a MUST stop to get your sweet treat fix.

Crazy Girl Yarn Shop
110 Main Street
Feeling crafty? Learn how to knit here and get your yarn supply!

Cup of Joe
102 Main Street
Tired of studying on campus? Kick back and relax at Cup of Joe and enjoy your favorite coffee drink.

Indulgence
305 Main Street
Shop for unique gifts while enjoying a glass of wine or delicious chocolate.

Pablo’s Mexican Grill
310 Main Street
On the run and no time to eat? Grab a burrito at Pablo’s and you’re garneted to enjoy a satisfying meal.

Oster Regent Theater
103 Main Street
Give your feet a rest for all that shopping and enjoy a great show at this theater!

Pursing Picasso
109 Main Street
Paint some pottery and enjoy some ice cream all at this irritable pottery-painting studio.

Purs-N-ality and Lillian’s
410 and 315 Main Street
Get your gorgeous knock-off purses here!

Runner’s Flat
120 Main Street
Visit this store to get all your running essentials.

Runway
213 Main Street
Spend hours in this store trying on the unique boutique style of the women’s clothes Runway offers. You won’t walk out empty-handed.

The Hub
406 Main Street
The Hub is a great place for entertainment and listing to local bands perform.

My Verona
419 Main Street
Next date night? I think so! This Italian restaurant will not disappoint.

Vintage Iron
104 Main
This boutique has everything from home décor to gifts. Personal gifts and that touch of style you and your friends will adore.

Scratch Cupcakery
111 West 2nd Street
Try a smoothie, gelato, coffee or a famous cupcake from this one-of-a-kind cupcakery. Delicious!

Field of Yoga
115 E. 4th Street
Start the day off right with a yoga class. Discounts to students!

Believe it or not, this is not the entire list of business on Main Street. Visit Main Street soon for shopping, dinning, crafts, entrainment, and so much more. See the entire list of business on Main Street here.