Vote for the “Cutest Cutie of the Year” 2011-2012!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

You’ve been blessed with their gorgeous faces throughout the year. They’ve laid their hearts out on the table for you, giving advice and sharing their likes. We’ve learned from them and have seen how genuine, kind and hilarious they truely are. Well, now is the time to show them love back. Her Campus UNI is having our first “Cutie of the Year” contest where you have the opportunity to vote for your favorite campus cutie from the 2011-2012 school year!

So how does it work? All you have to do is cast your vote by going to our Facebook page and “liking” the photo of your favorite campus cutie. Like more than one? Vote for as many as you’d like! 

And did we mention that the guy with the most votes wins a gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings? There’s no doubt these guys will love you forever if you help them win this!

So get on it! Voting starts today and you have until Friday, April 27th at noon to vote. 

Lottie is a junior at the University of Northern Iowa and she is a communications major with a journalism minor. She has always had a passion for fashion and writing, so she figured, why not combine them? She was a writer for Her Campus only one semester before becoming the Editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for fall of 2011. Lottie is very excited to take on the challenge and to make great things happen with Her Campus magazine.