- Your Favorite Cake Batter & Frosting
- Yellow Twinkies
- Tooth Picks
- White Smarties
- Black Decorative Gel Frosting
- Black Sprinkles
- Make your cupcakes as directed – set aside to cool
- Unwrap your twinkies & cut them in half. ( One Twinkie makes two minions!)
- Use the decorate frosting as glue to attach two white smarties to your Twinkie approx. 3/4 of the way up.
- Place a dot of the black frosting in the middle of each white smartie.
- Trace the outside of each smartie with the black frosting, connect the two with a line, and make a line towards the back of your Twinkie on both sides – to make glasses!
- Add a mouth to your minion
- Place 3 singular black sprinkles in the top of your Twinkie
- Place around 3 toothpicks halfway into the bottom of your Twinkie
- Continue until you have enough minions – place in the refrigerator to harden slightly
- Frost your cupcakes
- Remove your minions from the fridge and place them into your newly-frosted cupcakes.
- Voila! Minion cupcakes!