Flimsy Lindsey: March Birchbox (Free products!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Hey there HerCampus!! I hope you all had a stupendous and relaxing Spring Break. I spent some time in Florida with my family doing as little as humanly possible. There were a few days when my only accomplishment was turning oxygen into carbon dioxide. Anyone else with me? Although leaving the Sunshine State and the fam is always difficult, my return to Cedar Falls was fairly easy for two reasons. First, this is some gaw-gious weather we are having, no? Break out those bare legs people! And second, because my March Birchbox arrive!

If you aren’t familiar with Birchbox, than let me tell you what you’re missing! Birchbox is a monthly subscription that costs only $10! With your subscription you will receive a monthly box (the Birchbox) stashed with 4-5 deluxe-sized beauty, hair, skincare or lifestyle products. It is a fabulous way to sample some of those pricey items without the commitment or wasted money (perfect for the college lady, eh?). So if you love beauty products as much as I do and wasn’t Christmas every month, than join Birchbox! 

Below is a list of the items I got this month in my Birchbox. And be sure to visit me on at Flimsy Lindsey to here the reviews!

Lottie is a junior at the University of Northern Iowa and she is a communications major with a journalism minor. She has always had a passion for fashion and writing, so she figured, why not combine them? She was a writer for Her Campus only one semester before becoming the Editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for fall of 2011. Lottie is very excited to take on the challenge and to make great things happen with Her Campus magazine.