Flimsy Lindsey: Followers?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Happy Hump Day peeps. I have a favor of sorts to ask of you.

A great feature of having Blogger as my host is that I can get statistics on how many views I get on the site. While there are many blogs out there who have thousands of views per day, I’ve been pleased to see that Flimsy Lindsey is getting close to 500 views.
But I only have 78 official {totally awesome} Followers and it’s got me wondering who the heck the rest of you are!

So, if you are a semi-constant reader, would you please do me a solid and follow by clicking the blue button to the left that says “Join This Site.” You can follow with any gmail, yahoo or twitter account. (Don’t worry, you don’t get any mail by doing this.)
This way I can know a little more about you and can be rest assured that you are not some creepy man driving a white van handing out candy to kids.

check out Lindsey’s blog! flimsylindsey.blogspot.com!

Lottie is a junior at the University of Northern Iowa and she is a communications major with a journalism minor. She has always had a passion for fashion and writing, so she figured, why not combine them? She was a writer for Her Campus only one semester before becoming the Editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for fall of 2011. Lottie is very excited to take on the challenge and to make great things happen with Her Campus magazine.