Contiki: The Only Way to Travel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNI chapter.

Her Campus has recently become a partner with Contiki – the ultimate travel experience for 18-35 year olds. I wasn’t originally familiar with Contiki, but upon discovering it, I can’t imagine traveling any other way! Not only does it give you amazing options for places to go, but it sets you up with a flexible itinerary to ensure a fun-filled trip so there’s never a dull moment. They also give you a complete list of restaurants, lodging, and recreational places in the area you’re staying. Having your days planned out seem a little too intense for you? No worries! Contiki can adjust to you. It can give you as many options as you want or you can take a free day to relax and have some me-time. Seriously, why have I never heard of this before?

Contiki Vacations, founded in 1962, is the leading guided travel company for 18-35 year olds. By guided, we mean that you have the opportunity to go on guided tours while you’re in the location of your choice. This makes it a safe, stress-free way to site see and you’re parents won’t have to worry! These tours can reach up to 50 people at one time so this gives you ample opportunity to makes new friends. Know you want to get away, but not sure where? Let Contiki help you! Contiki offers trips in over 46 different countries in 8 different regions, including Asia, Australia, Egypt, Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand and Mexico. The options are endless! Ladies, with spring break coming up, isn’t it time to take advantage of this unique travel agency? 

Her Campus has already gotten a taste of the goods. A few members of the Her Campus team have already been on Mediterranian Highlights and also to Amsterdam, London, and Paris. All of them agreed that there’s no better, more fulfilling, way to travel. 

Since Her Campus is partnering with Contiki, there will be plenty of opportunities for you collegiettes to win prizes and contests, starting with our Have Contiki, Will Travel Sweepstakes! By answering a simple Contiki question correctly each day til the end of February, you will be entered into the contest for a chance to win a free trip of your choice! It honestly doesn’t get much better than that. Enter today! 

Like I said before…how am I just now hearing about this? 

HC UNI Love,

Lottie 

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours. 

Lottie is a junior at the University of Northern Iowa and she is a communications major with a journalism minor. She has always had a passion for fashion and writing, so she figured, why not combine them? She was a writer for Her Campus only one semester before becoming the Editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for fall of 2011. Lottie is very excited to take on the challenge and to make great things happen with Her Campus magazine.