Workout Essentials: Looking Cute

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Do you have a hard time getting yourself to the gym? Or maybe you’re the kind of girl who works out every day and looks forward to it. No matter what your workout regime may be, getting a workout in is so much easier when you look good doing it. Be the coolest looking collegiate at the gym or running around campus with these statement workout pieces that will have you looking cute from head to toe.   

Headband

These hair accessories come in so many colors and patterns that they will match any outfit. They hold your hair back while you run on the treadmill but are also a pretty accessory for a comfy day look.

Swiftly Headband $14.00 lululemon.com

Training Gloves

Weight training is a great workout but blisters aren’t very attractive! Gloves wick away sweat and make it easier to hold those cold metal weights.

Nike Elite Training Gloves $30 Nike.com

Fun Water Bottle

It’s hard to forget to hydrate when you have a water bottle this appealing. These colorful bottles hold a ton of water and are easy to carry.

Water Bottle $14.95 victoriassecret.com/pink

Compression Shorts

Spandex shorts are great for yoga class and running but since they are so comfortable you can sleep in them too.

Bo Boxer (girls) $24.00 gtsclothing.com

Statement headphones

Have you ever experienced those little headphones constantly falling out as you run on the treadmill or try to do some jumping jacks? It’s inconvenient but also a major tripping hazard. Headphones are more secure and come in a ton of fun colors.

Studio $299.95 beatsbydre.com

Cool Sneakers

You’ll love lacing up your sneakers when they’re colorful and cute. Under Armour sells tons of athletic shoes that come in all sorts of patterns and colors, including their Power in Pink line for breast cancer awareness. Support your feet while supporting a cause.

Women’s UA Micro G® Engage BL Running Shoe $79.99 underarmour.com

I am a junior business student at the University of New Hampshire with concentrations in marketing and management. I very much enjoy writing about relationships and love but hope to also write about sports, health, and fitness in the future as I am really passionate about working out and eating well. Enjoy reading! Xo
UNH '15