This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With the holiday season coming up, here are some of my favorite things to do around the holiday season. The first thing I love doing is putting up the Christmas tree and decorating it. Whether you get your tree right after Thanksgiving or later into December, decorating the tree is something that always gets me in the holiday spirit. Another activity I love is baking yummy treats, whether it’s with friends, family or yourself. Being able to enjoy some sweet treats around the holiday season is something I love. My top favorite thing to get me even more in the holiday spirit is all the Christmas movies. My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. What I love doing when watching a Christmas movie is snuggling up with some hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. Lastly, giving back is something that makes the holiday season even more special. Giving back can come in all different ways, like helping out a neighbor, volunteering in your community, and many more. Christmas can be a time of giving back to loved ones along with appreciating all the good that comes into our life. 

Freshman! Psychology major at UNH!! Be happy and smile!!