This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

When I first heard of Her Campus, I thought it was strictly a writing club of sorts. Little did I know that Her Campus is more than just an online magazine for women in college. As someone who was interested in not only writing but also a sense of community, this chapter is a perfect organization. Although COVID has made it difficult to offer in-person activities, I have loved being able to attend Hersgiving- a Thanksgiving spin-off; painting pumpkins around Halloween, and sitting in on programming for resume and cover letter building. Along with this, it is such a large and unique group of girls with all different interests, which makes it really fun to get to know others in the chapter. Overall, I have had such a great experience and encourage anyone who is considering joining to reach out to a current member!

Hey! My name is Taylor Sheehan and I am a Sophomore at the University of New Hampshire, and am majoring in Health Management and Policy!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!