What’s on your Christmas List?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed and it’s finally December we can start focusing on the merriest holiday of all: Christmas. We are surrounded by family and friends throughout the holiday; listening to music, decorating the tree, and appreciating everything that we have in our lives. But there is another, more superficial, part of the season we look forward to as well: presents. Whether Santa is paying you a visit, you are splurging on yourself, or maybe the best of all and you are on the giving end of things, here are some pricier items you might want to add to that list of yours.  

1.) Longchamp Bag 

Although the most common bag is the “Le Pliage”, Longchamp offers many other styles and sizes of bags to choose from. These bags are great for school and travel, as well as just an everyday bag. 

2.) Hunter Rain Boots

Who cares if it never rains where you live? The variety of bright colors these boots come in allow you to wear them for almost any occasion and look cute while doing so. 

3.) Country Concert Tickets 

Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean are coming together this summer for ten amazing shows in some of the largest cities in the country. If you live near one of these venues, asking for them early might be a good way to reassure you have a ticket when summer rolls around.

4.) Jack Rogers Sandals 

Although they come with a price tag, these sandals are built to last making them well worth the expense. Many of the colors are neutral which is helpful because they match almost everything, and can be both dressed up or down. 

5.) Netflix Subscription 

If you aren’t already lucky enough to have a Netflix subscription, this should be one of the first things on your list. Don’t believe me? Start your 1-month free trial now and see how you feel at Christmas.

6.) iPhone 6/ 6 Plus 

If you’re in the need for a new phone, Apple’s newest phone has gotten nothing but amazing reviews. It has improved wireless speeds, a nicer camera, and higher storage capacities. 

7.) Keurig 

Coffee addict? Hot chocolate lover? Whatever it is, a Keurig is the cure to all of your dreams. 

I hope now you have an idea for some higher priced items that you might want to receive or give. And although waking up to what’s under your tree on Christmas morning is exciting, it’s really not the important part of the holiday. This Christmas, as we check things off of our lists, let’s remember to be grateful for our family, friends and health because that is what it’s really all about. 

University of New Hampshire, Class of 2018 Campus Correspondent Please contact me if you would like to join our team!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!