What May Be the Best Looking Baby of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Spotted:

B. in a three hundred and twenty six dollar Sam and Lavi outfit cradling something more than just her usual handbag. Could it be? A baby created by two of the most Godly gorgeous human beings to ever walk the earth? It seems as though the moment we’ve all been hoping for has finally arrived; B. and R. are having a baby.

Blake Lively has revealed her pregnancy through her new lifestyle website, Preserve.us, by posting a picture of herself cradling her new baby bump says E! News. The picture, taken by her brother Eric Lively, shows her dressed in her Sam and Lavi top and maxi skirt but who could miss her long natural wavy locks of sunshine. Blake married her hubby Ryan Reynolds back in September 2011 after meeting on the 2010 set of The Green Lantern. The Bedford, NY couple has since been talking about their desire to have children; this will be their first child together. According to E! News, they have both said that they’ve always wanted a big family because they come from large families themselves. Little hints about the pregnancy were dropped when Blake premiered on one of Vogue’s digital series when asked about her snacking habits, and also a quick glimpse of a possible early baby bump.

So Upper East Siders, how adorable do you think this baby is going to be? Who will it look like more, B. or R.? Even though deep down we all wish we could live the life of Blake Lively, we are all hoping for a beautiful and healthy baby. Cheers to B. Tata4Now. XOXO Gossip Girl.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!