This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

YouTube is one of today’s greatest resources of entertainment. You can find everything from cooking how-to’s, monthly horoscopes, and fashion vlogs all the way to The Chainsmokers hottest new music video. A current trend in the YouTube world that has cultivated over the last five years is beauty. Beauty Guru’s all over the internet use YouTube as well as other social media platforms to provide content and interact with their followers. This sector of YouTube has grown so much that being a beauty vlogger has become a full-time job for many of these ladies.

Here are the top 6 most underrated beauty gurus on YouTube:

6. ThatsHeart

Over 1.9 Million subscribers

Heart posts new content on her channel weekly including product reviews, Pinterest dupes, hair, and makeup tutorials as well as maintaining her vlog channel, ThatsHeartTV. She posted her first video on November 2, 2010. Since then, this Philippian beauty has had continuous success. Heart now has a YouTube show called Fashion Remix in partnership with Seventeen Magazine. Her hubby is also fellow YouTuber Arnold Telagaarta.

5. MsRoshPosh

Over 500,000 subscribers

Msroshposh will be your go to gal for every makeup look possible. Hosting fun tutorials like Daughter Does My Makeup Challenge makes Msroshposh a joy to watch.

4. MelJoy

Over 800,000 subscribers

Melody started having dreams of creating her own YouTube channel at the age of 9 and now at only 17 years old she is already taking over the YouTube world. This California babe loves fashion, beauty, and videography. As a young entrepreneur Melody not only has her own iPhone app, but just recently launched her own online merchandise store. Between her schoolwork, maintaining her new business, and just plain everyday life she still finds time to post content on her YouTube channel every Saturday.

3. SMLx0

Over 800,000 subscribers

SMLx0 AKA Stephanie Ledda, from Instagram baddie makeup to dressing like a Kardashian, Stephanie will be your go to gal. She even designed her own pair of fake lashes in partnership with Esqido. If you want to have a flawless face 24/7 you need her in your life, I promise you won’t regret it.

2. KathleenLights

Over 2.6 Million subscribers

KathleenLights and her Cuban accent are bound to brighten up your day. Her YouTube channel has you covered on everything beauty. For all the dry skin ladies, Kathleen has your back. This young beauty has collaborated with multiple makeup brands to bring her faves directly to her viewers including Colourpop, a highlight palette with Makeup Geek and her newly released eyeshadow palette with Morphe!

1. Casey Holmes

Over 1.2 Million subscribers

Last, but certainly not leat is this born and raised Georgia girl, Casey launched her YouTube channel, ItsBl0ndie, in March of 2011. Since then, she has not only developed a large fan base on YouTube, but also has a huge following on Twitter and Instagram. This southern bell posts videos on makeup, skincare, and hair; from high-end to drugstore, Casey has you covered. She also has a vlog channel that’ll give you a sneak peek into her everyday life including her hot military boyfriend and super cute dogs. It’s also rumored that Miss Casey has a collaboration with Smashbox set to release in 2017!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!