This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

These are some of my favorite beauty products under five dollars!!

1.) Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner 

$4.86 on walmart.com

This eyeliner comes in so many different shades! My favorites to use are the black and the brown, especially on my lower waterline. When I say it stays put, this baby does not budge even in the most “extreme” conditions.

2.) Vaseline Lip Therapy, in cocoa butter

$4.42 on walmart.com

Seriously the best stuff for chapped lips. It smells absolutely incredible too. I always put this on right before I go to bed and I can still feel it in the morning when I wake up. I never leave the dorm without a (conveniently) tiny tub of this!

3.) Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

$4.49 on ulta.com

Look like a natural glowing goddess with this! This highlighter is the best when it comes to getting that “lit from within” look. Although we all love a good, blinding highlight, this is best for those days when you want a little something that won’t look too over the top. 

4.) Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in translucent

$3.97 on walmart.com

Who’s oily skin? I don’t know her thanks to this product! This powder keeps your makeup looking fresh all day while not making it look cakey. I’ve been using this for years and will never part ways with it.

5.) Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara

$2.99 on ulta.com

Seriously the cheapest brow gel on the market. Whether you’re setting them with a full face of makeup or want a more natural look, this will keep your brows in place!

Hope you all enjoy these products as much as I do!

XOXO,

Sofie

just your average nursing major trying to survive:)
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!