Top 10 Products From Sephora

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.
  1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo $11-19  This dry shampoo saves lives, end of story. It comes in a powder form with a pointed application tip, which enables you to poke it right to where your hair needs it most. Remember how your hair looks Saturday morning after dancing in the frat basement? Just add a couple drops of this powder and boom, right back to pre-frat-grind-session hair! [pagebreak]
  2. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray $23  I love my hair looks the best right after I swim in the ocean. It dries wavy, with tons of volume and with absolutely no work on my part. This spray basically gives me the same results, without the ocean. It works best when paired with a diffuser, because when you have long hair like mine (mine basically touches my butt!) it takes a little more than a spray to get oceanic waves.
    [pagebreak] 
  3. DiorShow Blackout Mascara $24.50  This is my favorite mascara, ever. I’m fully obsessed with it; if I could only chose one thing to wear out it would be this. The formula makes your eyelashes big and bold but not clumpy. And the blackest black color makes your eyes pop. The only problem is that it runs out much too soon. I would advise saving this mascara for special occasions, like Beat the Clock at Scorps.
     [pagebreak]
  4. Sephora Collection Sun Disk $20  With this bronzer, you get more than what you paid for. It is a matte formula with very little shimmer, so for girls that tend to be a little oily, this is perfect for you. It’s a huge disk so it lasts awhile, and has great staying power, perfect for faking that “I-just-got-back-from-a-weekend-in-mexico” glow. [pagebreak]
  5. Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Sulfur Therapeutic Mask $38  My Little in my sorority swears by this mask so I figured I’d give it a try. The results were unreal! You keep the mask on for five to ten minutes once a week and as soon as you wash it off your face is instantly smooth and your complexion clear. It’s beyond worth the money! 
     [pagebreak]
  6. Sephora for OPI Nail Polish in “Going Nude, Eh?” $9.50  This nude color is perfect for New Years! I’m obsessed with nude nails and am generally pretty picky. This color was perfect. It went on smooth and didn’t even chip after a night out on the town. [pagebreak]
  7. Urban Decay in The Naked Palette $48  This exciting eye shadow palette comes with twelve neutral shades, from a light champagne to a gritty gunmetal. It also comes in different textures, including glitter, shimmer and matte. It also comes with a cruelty-free Good Karma Eye shadow Brush and a travel size bottle of Eye Shadow Primer Potion. [pagebreak]
  8. Dior Lip Maximizer  $30  This is another favorite of my roommate. This special formula stimulates better collagen production in your lips, so after fifteen or so days of use you should notice plumper and more contoured lips. Don’t feel like waiting fifteen days? This formula also has instant plumper and comes in a pretty sheer pink with a yummy vanilla mint flavor.
    [pagebreak]
  9. Nars Blush in Orgasm $27  This famous blush (with the risqué name!) has been a personal favorite of mine for years. It has the perfect blend of sparkle and matte, making it literally look like you just…umm…you know. 
    [pagebreak]
  10. [Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray $29  This revolutionary spray keeps makeup looking fresh for up to 16 hours! Temperature Control Technology prevents makeup from melting down when it’s warm and avoids makeup dehydration and cracking when it’s cold. It works on all skin types and can be sprayed over foundation, blush, eye shadow, lip-gloss and mascara. It’s even formulated to combat moisture – so feel free to sweat and cry all you want!
Laura Tentas is a Junior Business Marketing major at the University of New Hampshire's Whittemore School of Business and Economics. She is the Vice President of the Marketing and Advertising Club at the Whittemore School and past Vice President of Recruitment for her sorority, Alpha Phi International Fraternity, Eta Alpha Chapter. Laura enjoys snowboarding, bikram yoga and anything to do with the ocean. She hopes to some day write a novel and her favorite TV show is Law and Order SVU.