This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.
  1. “He is very dreamy, but he is not the sun, you are.”
  2. “Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature.”
  3. “Being aware of your crap and overcoming your crap, are two very different things.”
  4. “Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, probably when you least expect it, the world rights itself again.”
  5. “Okay here it is. Your choice. It’s simple. Her or me. And I’m sure she’s really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big – pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window – unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.”
  6. “And if you can’t do it, if you aren’t willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed.”
  7. “It’s good to be scared. It means you have something to lose.”
  8. “Oh, screw beautiful. I am brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.” 
  9. “We forget that all that matters is people.”
  10. “For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can’t get out of your head. So that when your lips finally touch, you feel it everywhere.”
Hiking and music heal the soul
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!