This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

To the class of 2022, we finally made it! Our senior year of college, from the beginning all the way to the end. For most of us, graduating from college will become our new beginning, a fresh start for our own lives. Some of us will go on to accomplish more at school, continue being a student, become a teacher to our own students or move on to something completely different than what we have always known. 

Adulting comes to mind when graduating college because we will be moving on from classrooms and other peers, to working alongside adults with real jobs and achieving goals that we have been creating for ourselves for the last 4 years of college.

Even if you don’t know what you want to do after graduation, that’s okay because most of us are in the same boat. With society always changing and opening up new doorways for opportunities, it won’t be hard to figure out what you want to help you succeed in the future. I personally still don’t know what I want to do after college, but having the right people by my side for my senior year is keeping me positive and hopeful for my own future.

Class of 2022! We have been through many ups and downs within the past four years, mostly due to COVID-19, but for our senior year let’s make the most of it and have fun!

Always laughing!