Style > Fashion

The Best Online Stores For Spring Break Shopping

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Revolve

From clothing and accessories to skincare and beauty supplies, Revolve has it all. Their store has a wide variety of dresses and skirts, daytime and nighttime outfits as well as beachwear. They also have a big selection of accessories including jewelry, sunglasses, hair accessories and bags/purses. Revolve’s beauty collection sells many well-known brands such as Summer Fridays, Charlotte Tilbury, Ouai and Amika.

Although they are on the pricier side, you can refine your search to the price you are willing to pay. Whether it’s a relaxing tropical vacation or a week full of clubbing, Revolve has something for every occasion. They also provide free two-day express shipping for last-minute essentials.

Peppermayo

Peppermayo is the perfect shop for vacation dresses. They have short and long dresses perfect for a resort or a night out. They also have a large selection of matching sets. They are affordable and great quality with fast shipping. My favorite is their large selection of unique bathing suits and accessories.

Tiger Mist

If you’re planning on going to clubs this spring break, Tiger Mist should be your go-to. They have a great selection of matching sets, going out tops, skirts, jeans and mini dresses. I also love their current maxi dresses, perfect for the daytime or a dinner at sunset. I’d also recommend checking out their sale section as they add new items often!

Frankies Bikinis

Frankies is my go-to for swimwear. They have high-quality trendy bathing suits perfect for any occasion. They have a wide variety of styles including one pieces, bikinis, full coverage and not-so-full coverage bottoms as well as tops with more support. They have something to fit everyone and many trendy prints and styles. They also have an activewear collection and a selection of clothing.

I am a senior marketing major interested in digital marketing!