Surviving in Style: HC’s Back-to-School Survivial Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Everyone loves the first few weeks of school. You’re back on campus surrounded by all your friends that you haven’t seen in month. But it is what comes after the fourth week that is the killer. Exams start and papers are due (of course all in the same week).  The stress of school affects everyone at some point in the semester. So you could image UNHHC’s excitement when Her Campus sent us our Back-to-School Survival Kit! The jam-packed box of goodies from Her Campus and their sponsors was exactly what our team needed to keep on chugging through the semester. I mean this box had everything from Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil to buy one get one free Chipotle cards. So thank you Her Campus, and all of your amazing sponsors. All of us here at UNHHC greatly appreciate it!

• From Tanda Zap we recieved the Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Device
  • Chipotle generously gave us buy one get one FREE burrito cards
  • Our team loved the mini Luna bars, they are the perfect size for a little snack between classes.
  • Affinity gave us the cutest cupcake panties
  • We got an awesome tote and pins from Nasty Gal
  • Aeropostale gave us a water bottle and $10 off your in store purchase
  • Gariner knows how important clear skin is for us collegiettes and gave us a bunch of Blackhead Eliminating Scrub face washand Nourishing Cleansing Oil packets
  • From European Wax Center provided us with $5.00 off Exfoliating Gel
  • Clue is letting s download their period tracker app for free

UNH '15