This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Once the stress of finals is over, it’s time to unwind because summer has finally arrived! Toss those notebooks, sell back your books (yay for extra cash!), and throw on your shades. Even if you will be busy with a summer job or internship, it’s always exciting to look forward to the opportunities a summer holds.

Don’t let the summer pass you by– make a bucket list of everything fun and exciting you want to do before the long days and beautiful weather are over.

Here are some ideas to get you started on your own bucket list:

1. Go fishing
2. Wake up early to watch a sunrise
3. Watch the sun set over an ocean horizon
4. Go on a picnic with your best friend
5. Make home made ice cream
6. Collect sea shells on the beach
7. Learn how to water ski or wake board
8. Watch a fireworks show
9. Spend a day at a water park with your best friends and act like you’re a kid again
10. Go to a country concert
11. Attend a drive in movie
12. Make a scrapbook of the previous year at UNH
13. Get a lasting tan
14. Go skinny dipping
15. Organize your room at home or repaint it
16. Go to a baseball game and eat a hot dog!
17. Ride a roller coaster
18. Read a book while laying on the beach
19. Try out new hair styles and make up techniques
20. Play dress up and go on a photo shoot somewhere cool with your friends

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.