Starbucks Holiday 6?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks Holiday 6?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks
Life > Experiences

Starbucks Orders Guaranteed to Help You Get into the Holiday Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew – Author’s Rating: 4/5

For chocolate lovers, this drink is heaven. It tastes like a chocolate-dipped candy cane. The peppermint mocha has always been a popular drink among Starbucks lovers. So, this cold brew version is a refreshing take on the original trend. To order, ask for a cold brew with 4 pumps of mocha syrup, 2 pumps of peppermint syrup, and cold foam. 

Peppermint Vanilla Latte – Author’s Rating: 4/5

The vanilla latte is a classic drink for newbies to the coffee world. Unlike the peppermint mocha, the peppermint vanilla latte has a more mellow flavor but is just as tasty. This drink is perfect for study breaks, snowball fights and everything in between. To order, ask for a vanilla latte and cold foam with two pumps of peppermint syrup.

Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato – Author’s Rating: 3/5

While this one is not my top choice, I know that a lot of people enjoy the combination of sugar and spice. Beware, the bold flavors are not for everyone. However, if you’re in the mood to try something new, this macchiato might surprise you. To order, ask for a caramel macchiato with two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.

Jenna’s Chai Latte – Author’s Rating: 5/5

I love the chai latte so much; it is my number one choice all-year round. Ever heard of Christmas in July? I have experienced the joy of the holidays even during a hot 80-degree day in August. Hot or iced, I truly believe you cannot go wrong. My personal spin on the drink adds brown sugar syrup. Compared to the caramel cinnamon macchiato, this sugar and spice combination is much more subtle. This is also a great choice for people who don’t enjoy the traditional taste of coffee. To order, ask for a chai latte with 1 pump of brown sugar syrup.

Hot Chocolate – Author’s Rating: 3.5/5

If you are ever feeling nostalgic for the holiday magic present when you were a kid, hot chocolate is guaranteed to bring you back to simpler times. I mean, who doesn’t want to live through that one scene in The Polar Express? I have found that the hot chocolate at Starbucks is very smooth, and cures anyone’s chocolate craving. To order, ask for a hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. If you want to try something a little stronger, ask for it with 1 pump of mocha syrup.

Jenna is a biochemistry major at the University of New Hampshire on the pre-med track. She enjoys reading, chai lattes, and watching sunsets.