Spring Semester As Told by Parks and Rec.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1.      After the relaxation (or chaos) of spring break, there is no way you have any motivation for school work

2.      You also realize that Spring Break has left you completely broke

3.      There’s no way to escape the inedible dining hall food without any money

4.      You spend your days thinking about the warm weather that’s fast approaching and all of the darties you and your friends will attend

5.      You thought this semester was off to a great start until, suddenly you realize you have 8 papers and 4 tests all due at once

6.      Instead of actually starting your assignments, you spend all day lounging in the sun with friends, making the most of your last few weeks together

7.     Your procrastination problem has increased x1000000

8.     You pull many all-nighters and go on many late night caffeine trips just to get all of your work done in time

9.     With all of the assignments piling up, you’re forced to spend at least one night in doing school work while all of your friends are going out

10.   Because of this you go a little too wild when you’re finally able to let loose and go out

11.   Since you only have a couple of weeks left, all of your hygiene products begin to run out and you are way too lazy and broke to buy new ones, plus you would much rather spend the extra cash on food instead 

12.   Because the weather is finally bearable without a huge jacket, you and your friends finally walk everywhere instead of piling onto the busses

13.   You also spend your days relaxing outside, with a hopeful anticipation of seeing a dog that you can all run over and pet

14.   Spring is also the best time for you to break out that new sun dress and cute sandals that you’ve been dying to wear 

15.   All of the fun in the sun finally catches up to you because suddenly you realize finals are a week away and you haven’t prepared

16.   You spend the next week cramming for all of your exams and encouraging all of your friends to push through

17.   You finally survive finals weeks and get to spend your well earned Summer working and relaxing

18.   Spring Semester is finally over and you start to get nostalgic with your besties because you realize an entire summer stands between you and your friends reuniting 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!