This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

After browsing through Pinterest, I have added so many things to my bucket list. There are hundreds of pins relating to this, and it’s so inspiring! However, most of them are more big picture bucket list items, and aren’t too realistic for right now during college.

While it’s fun to think of all the cool things you can do later on in life, make sure you do everything you wanted to do this semester before it ends, especially if you’re a senior!

1. Go to a UNH Spring Concert: You have a few choices this spring! If you don’t like rap, skip J-Cole and gear up in cowboy boots for Eli Young Band.
  2. Go on spring dates like drive-in movies, miniature golf, and star gazing. (I bet some of the campus cuties would want to go!)
  3. Go to an outdoor concert or festival.
  4. Get ice cream from the Dairy Bar!
  5. Attend a baseball game and get a big a hot dog.
  6. Go to a fraternity party. Grimy, yes, but it may be your last one! Dress up to the silly theme, and dance with your girls.
  7. Indulge in some late night fries from Kurts.
  8. Watch a firework show.
  9. Have a bonfire with all of your friends and roast marshmallows and hot dogs.
  10.  Start a water balloon fight!
  11. Fly a kite.
  12. Read a book outside on a sunny day.
  13. Make ice cream.
  14. Go for a bike ride through Portsmouth.
  15. Color Easter eggs.

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.