A Shoe-Obsessed’s Guide to November

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior

November calls for a different type of shoe fashion. It’s officially too cold to get away with your Jack Rogers sandals, yet too early for your winter Duck Boots. Don’t get caught wearing your Uggs to class every day (especially with the fur rolled over). For those who may be questioning what to wear this month, here’s a shoe for every day of the week that can be dressed down with a comfortable pair of leggings or dressed up with a pair of jeans. 

MONDAYS

For those rainy Mondays.. they suck a little less when you’re wearing Burberry. Fact.

TUESDAYS

Tuesdays are for the soul. Two words.. Dolce Vita. 

WEDNESDAYS

Frye Wednesdays… need we say anymore?

THURSDAYS

Thursdays call for a little height. Wedged Tims (for her). Wedged Tims (for us). (For-ever). 

FRIDAYS

Fridays are for high-heels, especially high-heeled Bucks… Excuse us while we drool.

SATURDAYS

Saturdays, all we have to say is: Is it possible to marry a pair of shoes…….? 

SUNDAYS

Who even wears shoes on Sundays? Not us. But when we do, it’s our comfortable, bad-ass combat boots. 

Just remember: In the words of Christian Louboutin and Oscar Wilde:

Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin

“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” -Oscar Wilde

Get shopping. November awaits. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!