This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Music is my literal favorite thing in the world and recently I’ve had an obsession making Spotify playlists for every mood and my favorite artists. I’ve also been obsessed with making the covers super vibey so my Spotify has a really good aesthetic! Here is a list of my top favorites and links to all of them! Give them a like or follow if you like one ;)

Spotify username: mollystevenson1717

On a Grind

Everyone obviously has different music they can actually do homework to so this one won’t work for everyone, but these are my favorite homework jams. Definitely not something I can study with, but if you’re just working on a paper or a chill assignment, this playlist is perfect.

ONLY SMILES

This is a good weather, windows down, blast in the car kind of playlist. I love feel good music so I made this playlist a few weeks ago when I was having a rough day. When school is weighing on you or there’s just some family drama going on you want to ignore, put this playlist on and just smile. 

LOUNGING AROUND

This one I recently made because I wanted a playlist of just my favorite songs at the moment. It really can fit any mood which is so good. When you’re just chilling in your room, cleaning, finishing homework, wanna dance around or driving in the car, put this on and just sing and enjoy some good music.  

THE QUEEN HERSELF

For all my Swifties out there, this one’s for you guys. I am the ultimate superfan and this is a playlist of all of her music, Taylor’s Version and everything. And, if you’re not a Swiftie, give this one a try, you might like what you hear. That’s all I have to say about that one, enjoy.

CRYING.

For all my sad girls out there, and if you just wanna belt out an emotional song, this one is for you. If you really need a cry or you feel like the whole world is just against you, listen to this. Everyone needs a crying playlist and I made this just for that reason.

RAP I ACTUALLY LIKE

This one is for the girls who have never really liked rap, but like a song every now and then. I have always been more of a pop/country kind of girl, but when my friends play certain rap songs, I really like a select few of them. This isn’t a playlist with heavy rap, but more of the pop-rap kind of music for the girls who don’t love the screaming in their songs. ;) 

UNH '25 there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy