This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Everybody meet Ryan, a senior finance major from Salem, NH.  This campus cutie is a goof and says he’s not good at being serious.  Funny must run in the family because when we asked him who is biggest fan is, he told us his Papa! According to Ryan, his dad is the funniest person you’ll ever meet.  He loves to snowboard and the key to his heart is a snow bunny who can cook and make him laugh.  And whatever you do steer clear from the OMGees and baby talk, not his style!

Hometown: Salem, NH
Relationship Status: Single
What song title best describes you? C.R.E.A.M – Wu-Tang
What movie actor do you most relate to? Adam Sandler
Typical “go to” drink? A fan of trying new beers, but loves his bud lights

Ps- When we asked who he thought should be the next campus cutie he said there’s been rumors he has a twin on campus.  Be on the look out for a Ryan look-a-like! 

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.