Product Review: Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

My friend just recently introduced me to by far one of my favorite concealers I’ve ever used. Hard Candy’s heavy-duty concealer called “Glamoflauge” covers up everything, from blemishes and under eye circles to even tattoos! I’ve tried so many concealers from brands like Bare Minerals, MAC, Physician’s Formula, the list goes on, and this one is definitely a favorite.

The product is very heavy so a little goes a long way, which is awesome because it makes the tube last a lot longer. It lasts almost all day with a little bit of creasing, so if you have an oily complexion then I would definitely set the concealer with a powder. I would buy it shade darker than what you would normally buy because the color came out a little lighter than expected. If you want to hide blemishes then you should use a darker color, but if you want to hide under eye circles then a lighter color would work best. The best part about this product is that it gives you the full coverage of a high-end brand concealer, but at a drugstore price! I got mine at Walmart for only $6, which is such a steal since the tube has lasted me more than a month.   

Here are some before and after pictures.

So if you’re looking for full coverage with a high-end brand finish without breaking the bank, then “Glamoflauge” is perfect for you.

You can find “Glamoflauge” at Walmart and walmart.com for about $6. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!