Post Spring Break Blues as a Senior

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

In college there a few scary moments that no one warns you about. Like going to the dining hall alone for the first time, showing up to a party that you weren’t personally invited to, and trying to make it through Friday’s class with a severe hangover. However, they are all slim in comparison to the scariness a senior faces once they realize their last spring break as an undergrad is over. It’s not just that they won’t be able to experience vacation as a college student ever again; for some that’s actually a relief. The fear sets in knowing that spring break is the halfway point to the end of their last semester of their college career. *chills*

The realization sets in that this 4-year vacation actually does have to end.

The first day of freshman year feels like a lifetime ago.

It means it’s actually time to start looking for a job.

You gave yourself a 2 month grace period at the beginning of the semester, but now the clock is really ticking.

Coming to terms with the fact that you won’t be living with your roommates forever.

In two months it’s back to living with Mom and Dad. This is the scariest part.

It’s crunch time to make sure you pass all of your classes.

There are no more semesters left to make up for credits.

Trying to accept that the next time you come back to UNH in the fall it’ll be for homecoming as an alum!

But…once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat!

Freshman…don’t blink!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!