This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Book Picture Frame
What you’ll need: a book you don’t mind cutting up, an exacto knife, glue, and a picture
Cut one large square from the outside cover, and then cut one smaller from a small stack of pages on the inside to make a border for your picture. Glue your picture and your done!
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Fancy Bulletin Board
What you’ll need: a large corkboard, burlap (I got mine from Savers), upholstery nails (form Home Depot or Loews), staple gun, tape measure, hammer
Cover the board in burlap and secure it to the back with a staple gun, using lots of staples to make sure it stays tight.  Using the tape measure, space out where you want to place your upholstery nails and nail them in.
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

“Flower” String Lights
What you’ll need: string lights, egg cartons, spray paint
Cut an egg carton box vertically, through the middle of where the egg would be. Then cut horizontally in between each bump in the middle that remains. Turn the “flower” upside down and cut slits in all 4 sides. Spray paint the inside and outside of the flower, I used gold. Stick a scissor blade in the top of the flower to make enough room to stick the string light inside.
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Twine Covered Trash Can (or Vase)
What you’ll need: a trash can, a roll of twine, hot glue gun
Simply run the hot glue along the sides of the trashcan and attach the twine.
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Flower Covered Mirror
What you’ll need: a full-length mirror, loose flowers, hot glue gun
Using a hot glue gun, glue the flowers (I cut mine off of a garland that I bought at Michaels) to the mirror.
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Beer Bottle Vase
What you’ll need: an empty beer bottle, spray paint, bouquet of flowers
After you’ve washed out the beer bottle, spray paint it entirely. Stick the flowers in the top. I accidentally spray painted a leaf silver, but I thought it was cute so I added that in too!
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Six Pack Storage
What you’ll need: a beverage six or four pack, scrapbooking paper, mod podge, paintbrush
Cut scrapbooking paper to fit all sides of the six-pack. Using mod podge, apply a thick layer onto the six-pack, and then put the paper over it. Wait 15 minutes before applying a thin layer over the paper. Let dry, and use to store small items!
Pinterest Version:

My Version:

Massachusetts raised, California living. I talk about my semester abroad too much (miss you, London). Follow my adventures at: OneBrickLane.Tumblr.Com 
New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.