This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

If you’re on TikTok, Twitter, or Instagram, chances are you’ve heard the rumors about a possible One Direction reunion. This wouldn’t be the first time false rumors went around about the boybands get together. This time, I am trying to hold out all the hope I can that this is true.

For me, this started with a TikTok about James Corden—who hosts “Carpool Karaoke” where the infamous boyband was featured many times—ending his show. Corden has always said he would want One Direction to be the final guest on said show which started speculation of the rumors. With a quick google search, you can kind of come to the conclusion that won’t happen.

The boys have all teased something, big or small, knowing how committed their fans are and they will dig deep to uncover any clues. Most recently, Harry liked a tweet from One Direction’s official Twitter page about their “On The Road Again 1D tour” from 2014. Why would Harry mysteriously like this tweet from almost 10 years ago? And again about James Corden, the tweet liked prior was from “The Late Late Show” which is hosted by James. Many fans say it is a glitch, but you have to hold on to hope somewhere right?

One Direction’s reunion would flip the world upside down in the best way possible, and if we are patient enough, it will come.

Hi i'm Bridget, a senior Psychology major with a Communication minor at the University of New Hampshire. I am from Wilmington Mass, a small town about 20 minutes north of Boston!