This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

First off, if you are not signed up for Boxycharm’s monthly makeup subscriptions go sign up now! Boxycharm is a monthly makeup subscription box that sends members four to five full-size beauty products a month. The items range from makeup and skincare to beauty tools and color cosmetics. For only $21/month members are charmed with a box of products worth well over $100. 

I have been a member for almost a year now. My makeup collection has truly expanded entirely. I have always been into makeup, but I never have wanted to spend the money. Boxycharm has given me products that I never knew I needed or would use that I fall in love with and go buy them in stores after I have run out. Oh yeah, and a bonus of the box- don’t like a product? Regift them! 

The last box I have received was the November box- below I will list the products I received and their actual prices if purchased elsewhere not with a $21/monthly subscription!

1) Lashaholic Lashes – Instagram False – $14.99

2) JonteBlu – Glittering Star Eyeliner – $5.00

3) LUXIE – Luminous Eye Set – $30.00

4) ACE Beaute – Grandoise Palette – $24.99

5) CoverFX – Glitter Drops – $44.00

UNH '22
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!