This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

So recently I have been on a Netflix grind because classes have gone fully online for a little while, and now, I am constantly in my apartment. I thought I would share my favorites right now not only on Netflix, but on TV in general. 

Baby (2018)

This show has 3 seasons. It’s originally an Italian show but the American version is offered on Netflix. It’s a good teen drama show that is based in one of Rome’s most elite private high schools. The cast is stunning, and the acting is amazing. Get ready for drama!

10/10 recommend and on Netflix.

Cobra Kai (2018)

This show also has 3 seasons and is a spin off of the Karate Kid movies. I loved the original Karate Kid, so this show really grasped my attention. It has some of the original actors from the movie who now play parents in the show. It has a great plot so far, and I can’t wait for more seasons to come out.

10/10 recommend and on Netflix.

Dawson’s Creek (1998)

This show has 6 seasons which makes it very binge worthy. If you’ve seen Friday Night Lights or other older TV shows, you will definitely enjoy this one. It’s your typical teenage drama series of a small friend group in a small town just growing up and trying to move out of town. 

10/10 recommend and on Netflix.

All American (2018)

This show can be more compared to Friday Night Lights because of football but a more modern-day version. It has a great cast and plot and is currently airing it’s third season. It’s about a high school boy that ends up playing football for a school in Beverly Hills and has his ups and downs.

10/10 recommend and airing on The CW (the first two seasons are on Netflix).

Hope everyone enjoys!

xoxo

Always laughing!
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!