This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

My Top Four Go-to Restaurants in Boston

If you’re like me and will eat any type of food as long as it’s good, you have to try these fun and tasty restaurants in Boston!

1.) Mother Anna’s

Mother Anna’s is an Italian restaurant located in Boston’s North End and the majority of the recipes have been passed down through the family for generations. The restaurant is very much a family style and oriented place, it has nice mood lighting with brick walls and historic pictures on the walls. The food is very good, my personal favorite being the gnocchi’s which are a potato pasta rolled into almost ovals, they are cooked perfectly and finished with a tasty sauce. The portion sizes are huge which I think is a plus because you’re getting your money’s worth. Everything I have had there is so good from the fresh bread to start all the way to the desserts!

2.) Pink Taco

Pink Taco is a Mexican restaurant that is located in the Seaport District, it is actually fairly new to the area only being open since the beginning of October. Since it has been open, I’ve been there twice and both times I had such a great time. The restaurant inside is super cool with all the decorations and wall paintings/pictures. The staff is really great they’re nice, funny, attentive, I felt very comfortable in there. I have had a lot of nachos and tacos in my life but without a doubt the best Mexican food I have ever had was at Pink Taco. They also serve a lot of fun drinks there they have signature frozen margaritas that are served inside of a whole pineapple. Going here is a must with your friends!

pasta
Photo by jeffreyw distributed under a CC BY 2.0 license

3.) D’Parma

D’Parma is an Italian restaurant located in East Boston that has been kept in the family. This restaurant is another cute little stop you can make when coming to Boston to get great Italian food at a good price and good portions. To start off they have an amazing caprese salad which is tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, another one of my favorite starters are the eggplant rolls which are eggplant, provolone, tomato sauce, all rolled up together. Every time I’ve been here, I have had a different entrée because they’re all so good and I want to try everything! My three favorites are probably the gnocchi’s, chicken saltimbocca and the D’Parma salad. You can’t go wrong with anything you choose!

4.) Ned Devine’s

Ned Devine’s is an Irish Pub located in the Faneuil Hall Marketplace. This is more of a laid back, fun place to be out to eat especially Friday and Saturday nights where they have live music playing there. For starters I am a sucker for nachos so they are a must for me, but they also have really good soft pretzels with dipping sauce and tacos. They have the typical “Irish Pub” menu with your burgers and sandwiches so there is always something on the menu that will tend to everyone’s cravings. I prefer Ned Devine’s over other Irish restaurants in Boston because I think it has a really fun and friendly vibe to it, between the staff and even the other customers everyone is just having a good time. You really can’t go wrong with anything you get off the menu and you are sure to leave with a smile on your face!

Plate of nachos covered in cheese and toppings
Photo by Natasha Bhogal from Unsplash

Human Development and Family Studies UNH '22
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!