This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Makeup

• Glossier Cloud Paint

The glossier cloud paint is my current favorite blush. My favorite shade is Puff but I would recommend Spark or Dawn as another option. You can find it for $20 on Sephora or the Glossier website.

• Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand

My favorite bronzer is the Charlotte Tilbury wand. It blends in easily and lasts for months. It’s a bit more expensive but worth the price.

• Glow recipe Watermelon Dew Drops

I love to put a few drops of these on before I put on any makeup. They leave my skin looking glowing and make my makeup look smoother. They cost $35 but last for months.

Skin Care

• The Super Pack – Glossier

If you’re looking for a new skin care routine, I would recommend the Glossier Super Pack. It includes the Super Pure serum, Super Glow serum and the Super Bounce serum. The super pure is my favorite because it is very hydrating. It is a niacinamide and zinc serum. I also love the super glow serum which has vitamin C in it. The pack of three is $67 but you can also buy them individually.

• Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

My favorite moisturizer is the Neutrogena hydro boost water Gel moisturizer. Its water based and absorbs really easily. Its super affordable and you can get it at any drug store. I would definitely recommend it if you have dryer skin.

I am a senior marketing major interested in digital marketing!